Stone Curtain Wall Panels Facade Unitized Curtain Wall System
FiveSteel Curtain Wall Co., Ltd. is a curtain wall system overall solution provider integrating product research and development, engineering design, precision manufacturing, installation and construction, consulting services, and finished product export. Its business covers more than 20 countries and regions around the world.
Types of Curtain Wall System
1.From the material of the curtain wall, the curtain wall can be divided into glass curtain wall, stone curtain wall, metal curtain wall and non-metal curtain wall
|Stone Curtian Wall|
|Materails||Beige limestone, green granite , waterjet medallion|
110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 180 series
2.Double glass: 5mm+9/12/27A+5mm (Tempered Glass)
3.Laminated glass:5+0.38/0.76/1.52PVB+5 (Tempered Glass)
4.Insulated glass with argon gas (Tempered Glass)
5.Triple glass (Tempered Glass)
6.Low-e glass (Tempered Glass)
7.Tinted/Reflected/Frosted Glass (Tempered Glass)
• Unitized Glass Curtain Wall • Point Supported Curtain Wall
• Visible Frame Glass Curtain Wall • Invisible Frame Glass Curtain Wall
Advantages of stone curtain wall decoration
1. Natural material, bright and crystal clear, hard and permanent, noble and elegant.
2. Frost resistance: Stones that can resist freezing and thawing without significant damage in a wet state are called frost resistance. The water in the rock pores freezes when the temperature is as low as minus 20 degrees Celsius, and the water in the pores expands by 1/10 of its original volume. If the rock cannot resist the force generated by this expansion, it will be destroyed.
3. Compressive strength: The compressive strength of stone will vary due to factors such as mineral composition, crystallization thickness, uniformity of cemented material, load area, load action and angle formed by cleavage. If other conditions are the same, usually the dense material with fine crystal grains and bonded to each other has higher strength
2.Curtain walls are precast at a factory and assembled before they are brought to the site. Basically, there are two types of curtain wall systems depending on the method by which the components are assembled.
Stick Curtain Wall System
Unitized Curtain Wall System
1.Stick Curtain Wall System:
2.Unit Curtain Wall System:
Components of a curtain wall:
Following are the structural elements of a single curtain wall unit installed on the building structure.
What is Vision Glass?
In curtain wall systems, the transparent glass installed is called the vision glass. It may be double or triple glazed and can include Low-E coatings or reflective coatings.
What is the meaning of Structural Glazing?
Structural glazing is a system which involves bonding glass to the structural framing units of an edifice using a high-strength, high-performance silicone sealant designed and tested especially for structural glazing.
The cost of getting a curtain wall system installed depends on the type of curtain wall you would like to have. Simply put, it shields the exterior of the building and even protects the interiors.
Get in touch with the team at FiveSteel today to schedule your no-obligation consultation for all of your curtain wall system needs. Contact us to learn more or to Request a Free Estimate.
FIVE STEEL (TIANJIN) TECH CO., LTD. is located in Tianjin, China.
We specialize in the design and production of different types of Curtain Wall Systems.
We have our own process plant and could make one-stop solution for building facade projects. We could provide all related services, including design, production, shipment, construction managements, on-site installation and after sale services. Technical support would be offered through the whole procedure.
The company has the second-level qualification for professional contracting of curtain wall engineering, and has passed ISO9001, ISO14001 international certification;
The production base has put into production a workshop of 13,000 square meters, and has built a supporting advanced deep processing production line such as curtain walls, doors and windows, and a research and development base.
With more than 10 years production and export experience, we are the best choice for you.
A: 50 square meters.
Q: What is delivery time?
A: About 15 days after deposit. Except for public holidays.
Q: Can I get a sample?
A: Yes we offer free samples. Delivery cost is to be paid by clients.
Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are factory, but with our own international sales department. We can export directly.
Q:Can I customize windows according to my project?
A:Yes, just provide us with your PDF/CAD design drawings and we can make one-solution offer for you.